Pundit Tax



Documents to Bring

The following are the most commonly referred documents. If you think any other Tax documents, you can bring them.

  • W-2's from your employers.
  • 1099-MISC forms for self-employment income.
  • 1099-INT (interest) and 1099-DIV (dividends) forms.
  • 1099-B forms showing brokerage trades in stocks and bonds.
  • K-1 forms for income from a partnership, small business, or trust.
  • 1099-SSA form showing Social Security received.
  • IRA/401K /Retirement account distributions.
  • Any Income from Foreign Countries.
  • Any additional income not reported on a W-2 or 1099 form i.e any other self-employment income, rental income, or alimony received etc.,
  • Estimated Tax Payments (if paid) Detailed Summary.
  • Documents supporting Taxes paid to Foreign country.
  • School-Tuition Fee Paid receipts.
  • Medical Bills/Receipts.
  • Real estate taxes paid.
  • Mortgage Interest Paid (1098 form).
  • Gifts to Charity.
  • Child Care Expenses.
  • Student Loan Interest.
  • IRA Contribution Information.